It might be about the story...it might not.

The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud: A Story – Daniel Stern


I still dream – problem is I don’t remember them as I once did. My mind is doing a fine job sorting itself out without using space to allow recording to happen and having me remember.

M dreams quite often, and when she does, she’ll tell me about them. She skips filling me in on the sexual dreams –she has them – we all do (right?) and as expected, she has mother dreams all leading back to anxiety, and she has dreams of her parents – which weigh heavily on her mind because of her distance from them and the guilt associated with that distance.

I wonder what I dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Man Who Rowed Christopher Columbus Ashore - Harlan Ellison

From the mind of man…human.  Some of these stories hit harder than others…leaving a psychic mark that I’ll carry for years. Others pass away...