A Conclusion



I can’t count the number of times I’ve started this entry in my head. I finished the last story in this edition quite some time ago so why deviate from my normal behavior of waiting to post an entry?
I made the introductory post for this edition back on February 27, 2017. 
That was 2 years, 11 months and 3 days ago…or 1067 days.
This project suffered neglect due to my inability to remain focused on it and due to the many other wonderful titles, that surfaced and caught my attention. 
These occasional entries are good though to shame me into posting more. 
Maybe. 
So, what can I say about The Best American Short Stories 1991? 
An overview of this volume wouldn’t be fair. I have trouble recalling the good/bad/ugly of these stories. 
So – with that, let’s put this volume behind us. 

After all, I have started a new volume in life (more on that later) so it is only appropriate that I do with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Way People Run – Christopher Tilghman

  When I was reading and writing here more frequently, I remember the feeling when the story delivered a surprise. I’m not talking about...